6.16.2010

A List of Random Stuff

1.  Blogspot informed me today that there is a new template organizer or something that will make my blog totally awesome and easier to look at.  Naturally, this made me laugh.  I hate unnecessary change.  Even a small unnecessary change is enough to really upset me.  For example: Every few months, or sometimes weeks, Joshua decides our house/apartment/camper/tent (wherever we're living at the time) needs to be rearranged.  Unless you're someone who also really hates unnecessary change, you wouldn't believe how mad I get.  I'll sit and glare while Joshua moves everything around and I'll point out why something shouldn't go there or why I liked it here.  My view on arranging things is, if something needs to be moved, I'll move it.  If it hasn't been moved in a month, it's probably fine where it is.  So, thanks Blogspot, but no thanks.

2.  Are you that bored that you read that entire last paragraph?

3.  I hate it when you read a name, then you hear that name said out loud and the pronunciation is nothing like what you made up in your head.  For example: Siobahn, which I learned to day is pronounced 'sha-baun.  Lame.

4.  I've put a lot of thought into it and decided that any mom could be the kind of mom who goes out for milk and never comes back.  Deciding not to is what makes the difference.  There's no doubt in my mind that if I left with the intent not to return, I wouldn't.  But I'm too jealous to do that.  There's no one I'd trust to raise my son right and I sure as heck am not going to let some other chick sleep with my husband.  I mean, I'm a writer.  What makes her so special?

5.  The scars from my surgery are going away, which is too bad because they looked like someone had shot and stabbed me.

6.  Condoms aren't as effective as you'd think.

7.  I have so much work to do if I plan to finish this romance novel by August.  And just imagine how much I could've gotten done if I'd worked on it instead of this post.

2 comments:

  1. 6. Condoms aren't as effective as you'd think.

    Randommmm...

    Is that from experience??

    ReplyDelete